We make jewelry that lasts forever.
Our Forever Guarantee:
Every single piece we design and manufacture must meet our stringent standards of excellence. Every Roy piece purchased directly from us is Guaranteed Forever. Yes. Forever.
We transcribe and register the date, time, and unique identifier of your purchase and provide you a Forever Guarantee Card with each purchase.
The guarantee is valid only if (1) the piece has been sold directly by Roy Jewels; (2) the Forever Guarantee Card is presented with the piece.
If your item has a manufacturing defect, you may email us at email@example.com. We will email you a reply with specific instructions to return your piece for inspection. If your piece is damaged due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair the merchandise, replace the item, or provide you with a full Roy store credit of the purchase price if we can not repair or replace your piece.
Our guarantee excludes normal wear-and-tear (notably the wear-and-tear of non-metal bracelets and straps), loss, theft, or damage due to misuse. The substitution of components with, or the addition of, components or accessories not manufactured by Roy will invalidate the guarantee.
We certify all Roy gold under international gold standards. Every Roy piece (either a solid gold piece, or one with gold elements) is created at an international hallmark of 750 or higher.
Specifically, all Roy gold pieces are either international 750 or international 916 gold:
-750 Gold is also referred to as 18 karat gold.
-916 Gold is also referred to as 22 karat gold.
We are guided by the international standards of both the Vienna Precious Metals Convention of 1972 and the UK Hallmarking Act of 1973.
Both Acts are the highest accepted standards which facilitate the cross-border trade of precious metals while maintaining consumer protections.
For example, under the guidance of these conventions, it is commonly understood and accepted that a 22 karat gold piece would consist of a mixture 91.6% pure gold with the remaining 8.4% composed of different metals such as nickel, copper, or in some cases silver. And a 18 karat gold piece would consist of a mixture of 75% pure gold with the remaining 25% composed of different metals such as nickel, copper, or in some cases silver.
Roy produces only 18 karat and 22 karat gold pieces. Nothing lower.
We use only precious gemstones for all of our pieces. This includes our natural red rubies, sourced from all over the world. Our ruby’s are the pinnacle of the color red in nature.Roy rubies are either treated or untreated, depending on the creative needs of the individual piece. Industry standard is to heat treat large rubies to heal internal fractures.
Treated or untreated. It’s a Roy. And it’s 100% natural. 100% blood red.
We often use untreated rubies for our pieces, especially our nose pieces. The way the ruby looks on your nose is the way it looked when it was mined.